WELCOME TO HAITI MISSIONS INCORPORATED
May the God of all grace anoint you with fresh oil and His precious Spirit to do His will. May He empower you to be effective in all that He has called you to do. May He give you a heart to serve and desire to make a difference in the lives of people in Haiti.
We at HMI are advancing the gospel in Haiti through people like you. Our efforts over the past two decades have been instrumental to make tangible inroads in to the everyday lives of people in one of the most impoverished nations in the western hemisphere.
Haiti is changing because of people like you who are praying, giving and serving. We advance the kingdom of God through well digging, building churches, clinics and orphanages, and by providing student sponsorship at every level to build lives and communities.
Our prayer is that you be a reflection of the love and peace that God has promised to all who follow Him. We bless you, your family, church and business. We speak life into your ministry and mission. Your prayers, support and your love for Haiti are important to us. Thank you so much for caring and sharing in Haiti Missions Incorporated.
In Jesus Name,
Dr. Phil Lucas
HMI President & Co-Founder
HAITI MISSIONS INC. WAS FORMED TO:
- Solicit, manage and disburse charitable contributions given for the purpose of supporting various missions in Haiti which have as their agenda the education of Haitian children.
- Create development projects in Haiti to provide a broadened human resource base for member missions.
- Provide sponsors and scholarships for Haitian students, and to create opportunities for better utilization and involvement in their community and nation.
- Recruit and organize work teams for short-term service in Haiti, where specific needs including medical and tangible services can be provided.
- Provide counsel and resources for sponsored Haitian work and building projects, to include well digging, rehabilitation and new construction, where necessary.
- Perform such other charitable and educational work as the Board of Directors shall determine for the full benefit of the community, people and nation.
After more than 25 years of service in Haiti, Haiti Missions Incorporated was formed in an effort to serve multiple communities and projects, simultaneously. Utilizing prior experiences gained over the past two decades, and soliciting a strong donor base to impact lives in communities most affected by the 2010 earthquake, Haiti Missions Incorporated has sought to proclaim the gospel in a tangible manner.
Haiti Missions Incorporated serves in an area most widely known for witchcraft and voodoo. It is this area that the 2010 earthquake struck the hardest, tearing apart buildings, families and social structure. It is in this area that Haiti Missions Incorporated is called to shine the light of the gospel, while the door is still open to receive Jesus Christ.